TP-Link Archer AX20 1800Mbps Wi-Fi 6 Dual Band Gigabit Router
01 year parts warranty
|Data Rate||5 GHz: 1201 Mbps (802.11ax)
2.4 GHz: 574 Mbps (802.11ax)
|Antenna||4× Fixed High-Performance Antennas|
Power On/Off Button
LED On/Off Button
IEEE 802.11ax/ac/n/a 5 GHz
IEEE 802.11ax/n/b/g 2.4 GHz
|Ports||1× Gigabit WAN Port
4× Gigabit LAN Ports
|Others||Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉ ~104℉)
Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉ ~158℉)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
Cable or DSL Modem (if needed)
Subscription with an internet service provider (for internet access)
|Power Mode||12 V ⎓ 1.5 A|
|Dimension||10.2 × 5.3 ×1.5 in
(260.2 × 135.0 × 38.6 mm)
TP-Link Archer AX20 AX1800 Mbps Wi-Fi 6 Router
- Dual-Band Wi-Fi 6: Wi-Fi 6 technology achieves faster speeds, greater capacity and reduced network congestion compared to the previous generation.2
- Next-Gen 1.8 Gbps Speeds: Enjoy smoother and more stable streaming, gaming, downloading and more with WiFi speeds up to 1.8 Gbps (1200 Mbps on 5 GHz band and 574 Mbps on 2.4 GHz band).1
- Connect More Devices: Wi-Fi 6 technology communicates more data to more devices using revolutionary OFDMA technology while simultaneously reducing lag for ultra-responsive entertainment.3
- Quad-Core Processing: The powerful 1.5 GHz quad-core CPU ensures communications between your router and connected devices are smooth.
- Extensive Coverage: Achieve the strongest, most reliable WiFi coverage with Archer AX1800 as it focuses signal strength to your devices far away using Beamforming technology, 4 antennas and an advanced front-end module (FEM) chipset.
- Increased Battery Life for Devices: Target Wake Time technology reduces your devices’ power consumption to extend their battery life.5
- Easy Setup: Set up your router in minutes with the powerful TP-Link Tether App
- Backward Compatible: Archer AX20 supports all previous 802.11 standards and all WiFi devices
Faster Speeds. More Connected Devices.
Dual-Band Wi-Fi 6 Up to 1.8 Gbps
Extensive WiFi Coverage with Advanced Technologies
Beamforming technology, independent Front-End Module, and four high-gain antennas combine to adapt WiFi coverage to perfectly fit your home and concentrate signal strength towards your devices.
Easily handle dozens of devices streaming and gaming at the same time—OFDMA future-proofs your home networks by providing greater capacity to connect more devices.3
OFDMA separates a single spectrum into multiple units and enables different devices to share one transmission stream, increasing efficiency and reducing latency.
1.5 GHz Quad-Core CPU
Powerful Processing for
A powerful 1.5 GHz quad-core CPU generates minimal latency within your network even under heavy load of transmission. Experience a faster response time for every website click or online video playback.
Traditional 2×2 AC Router 0.9 GHz Single-Core CPU
Archer AX20 1.5 GHz Triple-Core CPU
Brand – TP-Link, Model – TP-Link Archer AX20, Router Type – Wireless & Ethernet, WiFi Network Standards – IEEE 802.11b,g,n,a,ac,ax, Wi-Fi 6, LAN Network Standard – 10/100/1000, WAN Newtork Standard – 10/100/1000, Data Transfer Rates (WiFi) – 1800 Mbps (574 + 1201), Interface – 1 x WAN, 4 x LAN, 1 x USB2.0, Data Transfer Rate (Lan) – 1000 Mbps, Number of WAN Port – 1, Number of LAN Port – 4, USB Interface – 1 x USB 2.0, USB Interface Application – Shares files & media, Antena (Type & Qty) – 4 x Fixed Omni-Directional Antennas, Operating Frequency – 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz, Security Protocols – WPA, WPA2, WPA3, Band – Dual, CPU – 1.5 GHz quad-core processor, OS – Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Vista, XP, 2000, NT, 98SE, MAC OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux, Internet Explorer 11, Firefox 12.0, Chrome 20.0, Safari 4.0, or other Java-enabled browser, 3G/4G – No, Mesh Technology – No, MIMO Technology – Yes, VPN Support – No, Built in Antivirus – Yes, Print Compatible – No, Button – WPS/Wi-Fi, Reset, Power, LED, Dimension( Wx Dx H mm) – 260.2 x 135.0 x 38.6mm, Speciality – AX1800 Dual-Band Wi-Fi 6 Router, Wi-Fi 6 technology achieves faster speeds, greater capacity and reduced network congestion compared to the previous generation, Next-Gen 1.8 Gbps Speeds, Enjoy smoother and more stable streaming, gaming, downloading and more with WiFi speeds up to 1.8 Gbps (1200 Mbps on 5 GHz band and 574 Mbps on 2.4 GHz band), Connect More Devices, Wi-Fi 6 technology communicates more data to more devices using revolutionary OFDMA technology while simultaneously reducing lag for ultra-responsive entertainment, Quad-Core Processing, The powerful 1.5 GHz quad-core CPU ensures communications between router and connected devices are smooth, Extensive Coverage, Achieve the strongest, most reliable WiFi coverage with Archer AX1800 as it focuses signal strength to devices far away using Beamforming technology, 4 antennas and an advanced front-end module (FEM) chipset, Others – External Power Supply: 12 V / 1.5 A, Wireless Functions: Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, DFS(JP Version Only), Guest Network, MU-MIMO, OFDMA, WAN Type: Dynamic IP/Static IP/PPPoE, Dynamic DNS: DynDns, NO-IP, TP-Link, Version: US Version 1.0, Warranty – 1 year, Part/Model Number – AX20, Country of Origin – China, Made in/ Assemble – China